A Firm That Cares About The Well-Being Of Our Community
Darrell Brooke is the founder of The Brooke Law Group, PC, located in the heart of Old Town Monrovia. He is a lawyer who is also a certified specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law, and also practices taxation, business planning and elder law. Prior to founding The Brooke Law Group, PC, Darrell worked for three of the largest law firms in Los Angeles, specializing in estate planning and probate. He has been practicing since 1985 and is AV Preeminent peer-review rated* through Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating, meaning his peers have rated him 5 out of 5.
Darrell also takes time to serve the legal industry in two major capacities:
- On The State Bar of California, he is a member of the Probate Committee and the Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section.
- He is also a member of the American Bar Association’s Real Property, Probate and Trust Section; Lifetime and Testamentary Charitable Gift Planning Committee; and Lifetime Transfer: Transfer Tax Issues Committee.
In addition, Darrell and the firm are committed to serving their friends, neighbors and businesses in the Monrovia community. They make it a point to help uplift the entire community with their work outside of the law firm. For example, Darrell is a member of the Monrovia Planning Commission and the Rose Bowl Executive Committee.
To learn more about each member of our team, click on the links below:
- Darrell G. Brooke (Founding Attorney)
- Michele Brooke (Of Counsel Attorney)
- Arline Zagarnaga Brooke (Spanish Language Interpreter and Office Manager)
- Corrine Tokunaga (Senior Legal Assistant)
- Serena Burnette (Senior Litigation Paralegal)
Our Goal Is To Improve The Lives Of Those Around Us
Whether it is through careful estate planning or volunteer work in the local community, we are dedicated to making Monrovia a great place to live and work. When you need legal assistance, partner with a firm that puts your best interests first. You can rely on our commitment to you.
Our office is easily accessible off of the 210 freeway and there is free parking available. We can also meet with you via video conference or by phone at 626-303-1806. To get started, please call us or complete our brief intake form. Spanish language services are available.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.