A Custom Will That Meets Your Needs
We know that it matters to get the details right. We also see the value in taking the time to explain the options and which ones best suit your needs. Creating a will is the first and often most important step for you to protect and preserve your legacy.
Work With A Specialist
Attorney Darrell Brooke is a certified specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law. He is the only estate planning lawyer in Monrovia with this certification. He provides crucial expertise in California estate planning law, and he also provides experienced guidance in related matters such as elder law, tax concerns, conservatorships and business planning. You will receive knowledgeable, well-rounded representation that takes into consideration all of your present and future needs.
What A Will Can Include
A will is a written document that states how you wish your assets to be distributed after your death. Because life changes, you may need to update your will every few years.
Most wills include:
- Your wishes for your family
- A person designated to take care of your finances and pay your bills if you are unable to (a financial POA)
- A health care directive that lets your family and medical care providers the care you want to receive and what types of service or procedures you do not want to be undertaken (also called a living will)
- A person designated to make health care decisions for you if you are unable, called a health care proxy
- A person or couple designated to raise your minor children if both you and the other parent die or are otherwise unable to (such as if you are in a coma)
- Custom content that is expressly for your children, spouse or other family member
Your wishes, your intentions and your lasting personal messages are what make your will unique. The assets and the message you leave in your will are what makes it more than just a document or a record, but a legacy.
Take The First Step In Creating A Will Today
We will craft your will with your specific needs and goals as our top priority. Call to set up a time to get a will that is tailored to your exact needs and wishes. Call us at 626-471-5519 or connect with us via our online contact form. We offer flexible meeting arrangements: in-person, by phone or over video chat. In Monrovia, we serve clients throughout the Inland Empire, including San Bernardino.